ICSE 11th Maths Tuition
Draw and color amazing backgrounds for your comics, concept art, and more. Plus learn composition
- To enable candidates to acquire knowledge and to develop an understanding of the terms, concepts, symbols, definitions, principles, processes and formulae of Mathematics at the Senior Secondary stage.
- To develop the ability to apply the knowledge and understanding of Mathematics to unfamiliar situations or to new problems.
- To develop an interest in Mathematics.
- To enhance ability of analytical and rational thinking in young minds.
- To develop skills of –
(b) Logical thinking.
(c) Handling abstractions.
(d) Generalizing patterns.
(e) Solving problems using multiple methods.
(f) Reading tables, charts, graphs, etc.
- To develop an appreciation of the role of Mathematics in day-to-day life.
- To develop a scientific attitude through the study of Mathematics.
- Assignments every week
- 200+ MCQs
- Courseware prepared by experts
- Assessments to give you the level of improvement
There will be two papers in the subject:
Paper I : Theory (3 hours) ……80 marks
Paper II: Project Work ……20 marks
PAPER I (THEORY) – 80 Marks
The syllabus is divided into three sections A, B and C.
Section A is compulsory for all candidates. Candidates will have a choice of attempting questions from EITHER Section B OR Section C.
There will be one paper of three hours duration of 80 marks.
Section A (65 Marks): Candidates will be required to attempt all questions. Internal choice will be provided in two questions of two marks, two questions of four marks and two questions of six marks each.
Section B/ Section C (15 Marks): Candidates will be required to attempt all questions EITHER from Section B or Section C. Internal choice will be provided in one question of two marks and one question of four marks.
|Section A: 65 Marks|
|1||Sets and Functions||20|
|5||Statistics & Probability||07|
|Section B: 15 Marks|
|7||Introduction to three-dimensional Geometry||05|
|OR Section C: 15 Marks|
|11||Index Numbers and Moving Averages||06|
- (i) Sets
ii) Relations & Functions
(i) Principle of Mathematical Induction
(ii) Complex Numbers
(iii) Quadratic Equations
(iv) Permutations & Combinations
(i) Straight Lines
(i) Limits & Derivatives
Index Numbers and Moving Averages